|The locked in workholding advantage for milling.
The Lang Grip·Fix workholding system offers exceptional secure holding for high performance milling with optimal access for 5 face machining, clamping on only 2 or 3 mm.
The unique patented stamping technology gives you highest holding power available at the lowest clamping force. Suitable for steel, aluminium, stainless steel, titanium, plastic, copper, brass, etc.
How Grip·Fix Locks in your workpiece in seconds.
Saw Raw Material
Material ready for vice
Secure clamping on 3mm.
- Minimum clamping depth of work pieces 2 or 3 mm
- Gives enormous material savings
- Highest holding power at minimum clamping force by positive lock technology
- Gives maximum clamping security and strength with minimum material deformation
- High-tech holding tooth design
- Gives highest repeat accuracy smaller than 0, 01 mm
- Used with Makro•Grip vices - giving best accessibility to work piece
- Allows application of short tools -reduced vibrations and longer life to produce best finish
- No pre-op work on material is needed, because stamping/indentation is done directly onto saw cut and scaled surface of the raw material
- Highest reduction of set-up time
The patented centring vice ideal for secure 5 face machining.
- Best accessibility for 5 axis machining
- Minimum possible collision paths
- Maximum clamping force at lowest actuation force due to patented stamping technology
- Highest repeatability by clamping workpieces in holding teeth contour of jaw - no end stops needed
- Large clamping range due to reversible jaws
- Easy and flexible handling due to lightweight vices and integrated Quick·Point Zero-point clamping studs
- Clamping depth from 2mm up saving high material costs
Makro·Grip is available in several sizes to suit small to large workpieces
Clamping Range up to 105mm with jaw width of 46mm
Clamping Range up to 200mm with jaw width of 77mm
Clamping Range up to 355mm with jaw width of 125mm
MAKRO·GRIP AT WORK
PROFILE CLAMPING WITH MAKRO·GRIP
Makro·Grip vices can be retrofitted with master jaw carriers that take a machinable
soft top jaw in either steel or aluminium.
- Available for Makro-Grip Vices 77 & 125
- Accurate positioning of soft top jaws via precision key ways
- Machinable top jaws allow multiple profiles
- Top jaws available in steel or aluminium
- Make your own top jaws - drawings on request
Makro·Grip base with soft jaw master jaw carriers
Soft Top Jaws in steel or aluminium
Machined jaws with workpiece.
Downloadable PDF: Grip•Fix (1.3Mb)
Downloadable PDF: Makro Grip (5.1Mb)